Slab Leak Detection and Repair
Slab Leak Repair
Let our slab leak repair experts find your slab leak
Slab leak symptoms
- The sound of running water when all water is completely turned off.
- A hot spot on your floor could indicate a hot water leak in your plumbing line.
- Cracks in walls or flooring of your property.
- Mildew or excessive moisture under carpets could indicate your a crack in your slab or foundation.
- High water bills – Although a high water bill could indicate a water leak behind the wall or in your pool, plumbing under the slab is also a place that should be inspected.
How much water are you losing?
A water meter test is an easy way to determine if your plumbing system is leaking.
Finding your slab leak
Breaking into a slab without positive confirmation of a slab leak is completely unacceptable. Don’t let anyone dismantle and destroy your property just to search for slab leaks. Finding a slab leak requires a thorough process with technical expertise, and experience and understanding in comprehensive leak detection.
Locating leaks non-destructively requires the use of modern leak detection tools such as electronic amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators. With the proper leak detection equipment, leaks can be found and repaired with minimal disruption to property. In many cases, only a single floor tile needs to be removed and replaced.
Right Size Plumbing’s highly trained slab leak technicians use our own non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate the leak to save time, money and avoid unnecessary damage to your property.
Slab leak repair options
Once the leak has been located under the slab, our leak detection specialist will provide slab leak repair options. Our motto is “Leak Detection Without Destruction”, but the reality for repairs can never be this, which is why Right Size Plumbing strives for the least destructive method when repairing.
Slab Leak Repair May Include:
- Spot repair: open up the slab at the spot of the leak and repair leaking pipe. This option is cost effective for newer construction.
- Repipe or Reroute: replace the entire line that was leaking. This is most effective for older plumbing systems that have a history of leaking.
- Epoxy pipe coating: in-place pipe coating is applied through the inside of plumbing. This is mostly prescribed for a system that has a series of small leaks rendering the normal repair cost prohibitive or if it is too inconvenient to dig up the slab.
Call the Los Angeles slab leak repair experts at Right Size Plumbing today.