Main Sewer Line Repair, Replacement & Drain Cleaning Services
Right Size Plumbing of Los Angeles does more than just clean your drains.
We offer several different types of sewer services – such as main sewer line repair, main sewer line replacement and main sewer line cleaning.
Right Size Plumbing & Drain Experts can correct the following problems:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, earthquakes & settling.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign objects that are restricting or prohibiting proper water flow of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated or broken, causing collapses in the drain line and restricting flow.
- Bellied plumbing pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking plumbing joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Right Size Plumbing & Drain Experts plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including sewer repair and sewer line replacement.
Traditional Plumbing Repair Method
Sewer line repair is typically performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless Repair Methods
Thanks to Right Size Plumbing & Drain Experts, sewer line replacement doesn’t mean destroyed yards, ruined driveways or devastated parking lots.Right Size Plumbing & Drain Experts, trenchless sewer line repair causes less damage than traditional repair methods. Trenchless repair is our next step in quality sewer maintenance with less environmental impact.
We make small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using your broken sewer line as a guide, our hydraulic machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time. The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
Pipe Relining Process
Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore function and water flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall, similar to the lining found in food cans.
Many times, pipe relining can be performed through a building’s clean-out access and often requires little digging. Pipe relining may be used to repair root-damaged pipes; seal cracks and holes; and fill in missing pipe and seal joint connections underground, in roof drain pipes, in storm lines and under concrete. The relined pipe is seamless and durable, and all materials used in the relining process are non-hazardous.
Call Right Size Plumbing & Drain for all of your drain & sewer line repair issues in the Greater Los Angeles region.